There were 334 votes cast in this viewer poll! Thank you for participating!
Selected Viewer Comments:
- please save ping i will literally cry if she dies not joking
- Ping’s like an NPC in a video game who ultimately doesn’t do much but it wouldn’t be the same without her, which means I legally have to say SAVE HER
- I SWEAR IF THIS COMES BACK TO BITE US IN THE ASS >:(>:(>:(
- Save Ping but give her rockets. Do it. I know you want to.
- if u like it then u shoulda put a ping on it
MONO-9000 paused for a few seconds, apparently lost in thought. Then…
It floated over to Ping’s body and plucked her head and torso from the ground with new rubber-tipped claws. The flashes of electricity finally died down, now that her power source was no longer in contact with the puddle on the floor. I winced as someone turned the lights back on– both from the brightness, and from having to see Gugalanna’s corpse in even more clarity.
And with that, it zoomed through the doorway and out of sight. At least it was out of our hair now…
Despite her words, Ishi didn’t seem to struggle much as a morose Vasundhara dragged her out of the room. My best friend’s anger resonated with all of us, but we had to focus. We only had an hour… Can’t afford to waste a second of it.
Let’s take a look at the crime scene.